Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let's All Welcome a New Blogger

Let’s all welcome to the blogging world my dearest friend from India - Krishna.
He was reluctant at first to create a blog but I prodded him on. I assured him that we are a friendly lot here in the blogging world, and I was able to convince him.

Now he had created his blog: "KRISHNA'S MUSINGS" and had written his first post within 15 minutes. He had to hurry to a significant task. But he promises to attend to blogging eventually. His first ever topic: "Terrorism in India and Abroad" is a good read (although written in a few minutes).

Why don't you pay him a visit and leave a comment. I am sure this would motivate him to write more of his great thoughts.

Let’s all welcome a new blogger to our exciting world.


photo by Mike Licht,...





2 comments:

Eric S. said...

I'm headed over to see what he has to say. Thanks for the link.

Jena Isle said...

Hello Eric,

Thanks for dropping at his blog and here.

Happy blogging and God bless.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name