Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've Earned $ 12.54 Just for 19 Days at MyLot


I'm happy to announce that I've earned $12.54 as of today at the MyLot forum.

I spent just a few hours after work at MyLot but I'm satisfied with my earnings. I have never earned more in other PTC sites or money making sites.

I don't even have referrals, now if you'll sign up and be active, then I'll be earning more.

Most MyLotters are very intelligent people and I find my discussions well replied to and commented on. There are several categories that you could discuss.



It is a very satisfying venture because I got to do what I enjoy and earn at the same time.

Sign in and join in the fun.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Congrats po! Guess what? I was intrigued by your post and as I view the site, I found it interesting. I may join them after posting this comment, and of course through your referral.

I am now into forum posting to promote my blogs and it seems to be effective, so I think starting or joining the discussion will be easier for me.

By the way, I am not sure if you already read my summary post about PPBC 6th edition.

Thanks for sharing.

Jena Isle said...

Hi Angel,

Yes, you would enjoy it at MyLot. You should join and we'll help each other. I have read already the summary post. Thanks for inviting me. All the best.

theworkingmom said...

I am a member of MyLot and have received 2 payouts before. But I never had payout as fast as you did! It took months for me! Eventually I just faded out, stopping in sometimes and answering to a few interesting topics. I find the site interesting, but sadly, I no longer have the time to do serious "mylotting" what with my several blogs, my work and my kid.

Joey

Anonymous said...

congratulation ...... !!!

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name