Monday, June 9, 2008

SHEENA ON VACATION

These pictures were taken just before she left.



I'm not being disturbed now, because no one is here clamoring for my attention. I have worked unhampered for two days now, but why is it that I feel empty?


It is just like something significant is missing...

But of course- something significant is missing - my granddaughter is not here.



Now I realize, I miss her. Her sudden jumps at my lap , catching me unaware; her " Lola, my dede, I want my dede" (When she wants her feeding bottle), in the middle of my paperwork;

Her " My feet aches, Lola, here..." and she would not stop crying until I attend to her.



I miss her gaily laughter and vibrant shouts.

I miss Sheena.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name