Thursday, May 22, 2008

IVON - MY FIRST GRANDDAUGHTER


Ivon is my first granddaughter.
She is the "Thinker".
She says amazing things out of the blue, like:
" When I grow up, I would like to be the first to discover how to fly to the sun, without getting burned."
She is also so sweet. Brings me food when she sees me busy; wipes my sweat and asks if I am well.
At her young age, she displays the initiative and sensibility of a child much older than she is.
I am blessed with Ivon; I am blessed with my grandchildren.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she is really pretty

Jena Isle said...

Thanks cielo, I agree with all my heart.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Ohhhh! She is darling! Just beautiful.

Jena Isle said...

Wannabee Mom, Thanks for the visit. Happy blogging.

tashabud said...

What a cutie pie, indeed. Being a grandmother sure has its benifits, huh?

Jena Isle said...

Yes, Tasha , I am proud of her. Thanks for the visit.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name