Friday, May 22, 2009

THE SIMPLE WAYS OF CHILDREN

Children are so candid in their innocence. Ask them how you look and they would come up with answers like:

"Your lipstick makes you look like a clown."

"Are you in your undies auntie?"

"You are so colorful, like a Christmas tree."



Try asking them why they love you, they have simple answers:

"Because you hold my hand when we cross the street."

"Because you always have something for me."

"Because you wipe my sweat when it is hot."

"Because you always kiss me before I go to sleep."

I sometimes envy the simple joys of these children; they are satisfied with whatever they have and are happy with whatever they receive.

We should be like these little children.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name