Monday, July 14, 2008

SUBMIT NOW!!!


MAKE A DIFFERENCE!.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO WRITE AN ORIGINAL ARTICLE ABOUT THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF TV VIOLENCE ON CHILDREN AND EARN AN EASY 1,000 ENTRECARD CREDITS.
DRAWINGS , CARICATURES, CARTOONS, PICTURES (WITH EXPLANATIONS), WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED.

This is NOT a contest , all submissions will be accepted and awarded 1,000 EC credits EACH.

THE CRITERIA ARE:


1. You must be an Entrecarder.

2. The article must be original, if you use quotations from other authors, you must acknowledge your sources.

3. The topic must talk about the negative effects of TV violence on children.

4. It maybe a poem, an essay, a short story, or a personal experience.

5. Drawings will be accepted too, but there should be a brief explanation of what the picture portrays.

JOIN NOW! Let's makes the world a safer place for our children, and our children's children.

ENTRIES WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THIS BLOG: A Campaign For Non-Violence On TV

If you want to send an entry, send a message to my EC card and I will get back to you; or just leave a comment and I will send my email through your EC dashboard.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want it. Send me PM about the email. Is that any minimum word? I like children and want to write about it long time ago but never able to do (maybe less spirit). This announcement encourage me to write review How bad anime Crayin Shinchan to children . is that ok?

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name