Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A LESSON LEARNED

Sheena has now taken to watching cartoons. Before she goes to sleep, she puts on a tape (Yes, she knows already) and then watches with interest.



I catch snatches now and then of what she was watching when I came home from work, as she prefers to stay in my room. She doesn't get tired of watching, Beauty and the Beast, Shrek, Barnyard. Shrek had been played 10 times (plus minus 5), and so with Beauty and the Beast and Barnyard.


All cartoon images from: Disneyclips.com

It took me several days to put together all the scenes and get the whole story of each of them.

The stories are not extraordinary but I have learned positive lessons from it, (which I hope my grand daughter would be able to learn too)...and these are some:

1. Never judge someone by the way he/she looks.
2. Being good and kind to people who are mean to you, can change them for the
better.
3. True love "sees" beyond the physical plane.
4. "A strong man stands up for himself but a stronger man stands up for others."


All cartoon images from: Disneyclips.com

And of course, the songs:

"Beauty and the Beast"
"No, I won't Give up"
and many more.

Talk about learning from these little children.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name