Sunday, April 6, 2008

GABRIEL

Newly - born Gabby



Sleeping so soundly and lost to the world.




At three months




In a wink of an eye, he's grown so fast.





Gabriel has grown so fast. From a little bundle of joy to the GREAT baby he is now. I still have to meet this grandson of mine and I look forward to that. But I have all his pictures and his updates through the help of this medium. It is like I were there with him everyday. I know, in no time at all, he will be a teenager already and will be a man. All I pray is that he will grow to be a good person like his mom and dad. Love you, Gabby.

1 comments:

tashabud said...

Gabriel is sure a cutie. My own Gabriel is a cutie, too. He's 15 mos. and is a big boy. I saw him and his dad yesterday.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name